Dipropylene Glycol DPG High Purity For Reed Diffuser, Fragrance Oil
DPG LO – Dipropylene Glycol – Low odour
Dipropylene glycol with low odour is a high quality grade and with it’s low toxicity and solvent properties makes it an ideal additive for perfumes and skin and hair care products. It is also an ingredient in commercial fogging fluids which are used in entertainment industry smoke and haze machines.
Uses for dipropylene glycol:
Perfumery Uses :
- Making Reed Diffuser oils (see below for details)
- Very good fragrance diluent and quencher.
- Pot pourri, perfumes, room sprays, body sprays, oil burners
How to make your own DIFFUSER OIL:
- 30% Fragrance oil
- 60-65% DiPropylene glycol or MonoPropylene glycol
- 5-10% Perfumers alcohol
To make diffuser oil, blend the fragrance oil with the DPG or MPG until clear. Add Perfumers alcohol to reduce viscosity to desired thickness.
Other effective uses of DPG are:
- Hydraulic brake fluid formulations
- Cutting oils
- Textile lubricants
- Printing inks
- Industrial soaps
- Solvent for agrichemicals eg. insecticides.
Packaging: Plastic bottle with safety cap:
Safety Note: keep away from children and pets