- Soy wax is produced from soybeans. It is a pure and natural vegetable wax that is also considered kosher.
- Not only is this wax non toxic, but it is also biodegradable.
- In fact, soy wax is very environmentally friendly and is made from a renewable resource.
- Soy wax is one of the most enjoyable waxes to work with.
- This is because soy wax is either in a pellet or flake form.
- This form just makes everything easier from the weighing of the wax out, to the clean up afterwards.
- The candles that are made from soy wax are very clean burning.
- Not only is there a reduction in soot, but due to the makeup of soy itself, the burn time of a soy wax candle increases.
- This is because soy wax candles burn slower and cooler; in relation to its counterpart paraffin.
- 100% Pure & Natural Nature Wax C3 Soya Wax Flakes
- Perfect for making beautiful candles, balms, polish, creams, soap or just to smell!
- This Soy wax has such a beautiful pastel white colour.
- It comes from the soybean which is harvested from North America; you can add oils to it as it is not naturally scented.7. Gifts for children: handmade products are the best tools for your friends and children to cultivate interest in receiving gifts
Caution Note: External Use Only: Keep away from children and Pets.