The Top 5 Ways to Use Rosemary Essential Oil
There are many ways to use rosemary essential oil, but these are the most common ways that rosemary essential oil can bring health and well-being to your home.
5) Boost Your Immune System. Though winter is the famous season for the cold and flu, sickness knows no season. Keeping your family healthy is important, and rosemary essential oil can help. Inhalation of this essential oil can give the immune system a boost, stimulate antioxidants to fight free radicals, and decrease stress levels.
4) Relieve Cold and Flu Symptoms. If you do get sick, rosemary essential oil can work wonders when it comes to reliving the common symptoms that come with cold and flu, such as congestion, cough, and stuffy sinuses. There is much support that shows how effective rosemary essential oil can be to treat respiratory issues, such as bronchitis and allergies.
3) Reduce Stress Levels. Stress can be tough on the body. It can cause headaches, upset stomach, anxiety, and insomnia. Cortisol is the main hormone that is released when the body responds to stress, and rosemary essential oil has been shown to reduce cortisol levels. Plus, since stress can make the body more susceptible to illness, rosemary essential oil can be the perfect health defense.
2) Freshen the Air Naturally. The aroma of rosemary essential oil is fresh and clean, making it perfect for clearing the air and removing foul odors. You can get odor reducers from a can of room spray, but rosemary essential oil is pure and natural and contains no chemicals. Add a few drops to your essential oil nebulizing diffuser and bask in the freshness.
1) Build up your brain. Rosemary essential oil can increase mental focus and sharpen concentration, making it a powerful brain booster. By stimulating the activity in certain areas of the brain, this essential oil also improves memory, beats “brain fog,” and can renew energy levels. Some researchers are even looking into ways to use rosemary oil to help slow the onset of Alzheimer’s disease.
With so many ways to use rosemary essential oil, it’s no wonder it’s one of the most popular essential oils to use for good health.