Squalane is naturally derived from Olives and matches the skin’s natural sebum
Squalane is used to impart softness and improve spreadability, being soluble in oil.
Squalane Is often used exclusively in high end serumsSkin Benefits of Squalane
1. Matches the natural sebum produced by the body
Because the body products a very similar substance in sebum, Squalane is easily absorbed and readily accepted by the body and skin.
2. Lightweight with effective Hydration
Squalane is very lightweight and does not weight the skin down. The natural composition matching the skins sebum so closely means that is penetrates deep into the skin.
3. Balances Oil Production
A natural oil balancing ingredient, Squalane brings relief to dry skin and calms over production of oil in oily skin.
4. Anti Oxidant and Fights Free Radicals
Squalane fights free radicals in our environment and gives skin antioxidant protection.
5. Anti Inflammatory
Squalane is naturally anti-inflammatory. Cosmetic Use
Squalane can be found in a wide range of cosmetic products
- Serums, it is so favoured by some serum manufacturers that it is the 100% ingredient
- Face Wash, Squalane gives softness and suppleness to face washes
- Body Oils, it transforms the feel of standard oils
- Body Care, excellent in moisturisers, shower gels and body washes.
- Shampoo, helps regulate oils and scalp condition.
Inci Name: Squalane (100% Pure Extract)
The extract is extracted from Olive and is 100% Pure
Dosage / Solubility / Mode of incorporation
- Dose of Use: 1 – 5%
- Solubility: Soluble in Oils
- Mode of Incorporation: Easily incorporated into the finished product at 45c or at room temperature for cold processing